Senior RF Engineer
YOUR FUTURE COMPANY:
Do you dream of working at a fun and vibrant company, built on human values, where you’ll have the opportunity to thrive? Then look no further because UWINLOC can make it your reality! At UWINLOC, our company’s core values are shaped around excellence, professional fulfilment, and mutual respect to help each other succeed.
UWINLOC is one of the fastest growing scale-ups in Europe, founded in 2015, based in Toulouse, France and awarded on multiple occasions for our innovation in the industry (Volkswagen-Siemens, EIT Digital, Cap’Tronic, etc.). Thanks to a strong market traction for our solution, we have grown to be a team of 35 talented experts while rapidly growing in the industry.
We provide a unique solution to track and locate large amounts of assets. What do we mean by unique? NO BATTERY solution with 3D mapping and 30 centimeter precision tracking. This is a low cost tag compared to all other active technologies. Today, we have partners from seven different countries who have teamed up with us to become the new worldwide standard for indoor location.
WHAT YOU WILL BE REALLY DOING:
As SENIOR Radio Frequency (RF) Engineer you will :
- Design and evaluate components and lay-out design using available design and layout tools.
- Responsible either for the development or production launch phases of the product compliancy to the specification.
- Work independently or lead an engineering team to meet project schedules.
- Owner of the RF projects mainly related to UWB and RF Energy Harvesting/Transfer.
- Full technical design and development responsibility for complex RF systems assembly.
- Mentor RF engineering interns, entry level engineers and less experienced RF designers.
- Prepare and present presentations for program design reviews: Circuit designs and tolerance analysis, correlation of simulations and test results, top level system performance analysis, design risk assessment and mitigation plans.
- Expert in antenna design, fabrication and characterization.
- Extensive experience in designing RF systems (filters, mixers, transceivers, amplifiers, etc).
- Expert knowledge of RF testing methods, equipment and best practices.
- Understanding of RF component design and selection, including amplifiers, up/down converters, filters, transceivers, etc.
- Familiar with schematic capture, PCB layout, and RF design simulation tools and techniques; familiar with microstrip, CPW, discrete planar microwave components design and simulation.
- Hands-on experience carrying experiments in RF and millimeter wave anechoic chamber, and using RF/mm Wave test & measurement equipment such as vector network analyzer (VNA), oscilloscopes, vector signal analyzer, signal generators, I/Q generation, time domain analysis, etc.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Ability to build strong working relationships across all functions and levels in the organization and externally, including with non-technical people.
- Team player in multi-disciplinary teams, and collaborative in approach and style. High levels of personal integrity and accountability.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
START DATE & CONTRACT: immediately for a long-term contract
TO APPLY:Send your resume to email@example.com