Intellectual Property Specialist
YOUR FUTURE COMPANY:
Do you dream of working at a fun and vibrant company, built on human values, where you’ll have the opportunity to thrive? Then look no further because UWINLOC can make it your reality! At UWINLOC, our company’s core values are shaped around excellence, professional fulfilment, and mutual respect to help each other succeed.
UWINLOC is one of the fastest growing scale-ups in Europe, founded in 2015, based in Toulouse, France and awarded on multiple occasions for our innovation in the industry (Volkswagen-Siemens, EIT Digital, Cap’Tronic, etc.). Thanks to a strong market traction for our solution, we have grown to be a team of 35 talented experts while rapidly growing in the industry.
We provide a unique solution to track and locate large amounts of assets. What do we mean by unique? NO BATTERY solution with 3D mapping and 30 centimeter precision tracking. This is a low cost tag compared to all other active technologies. Today, we have partners from seven different countries who have teamed up with us to become the new worldwide standard for indoor location.
We are looking today for an Intellectual Property Specialist to manage and enforce the IP strategy for UWINLOC.
WHAT YOU WILL BE REALLY DOING:
Managing and enforcing the IP strategy for UWINLOC:
- Coordinate between the internal team and investors, consulting firms, and national IP institutions;
- Manage life cycles for all patents;
- Manage and Protect Intellectual Property Rights (Savoir-Faire), including Trademarks;
- Monitor IP strategy and support new partnerships;
- Collaborate with executives on all IP matters (including contracts);
- Negotiate jointly owned contracts, assignments of rights, licenses, know-how, consortiums, and various IP clauses;
- Follow-up with R&D projects (BIP protection and FIP protection).
- Master 2 in Intellectual Property with experience in Contract Law;
- 3 years minimum of experience;
- Good ability to negotiate with public and private entities on IP related matters;
- Proactive attitude – bring forward new ideas.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary packages.
- Relocation support if needed.
- Top level private healthcare insurance.
- Technical workshops, trainings, language courses.
- Possibility to move up in the company.
- Working with state of the art technologies and equipment.
- Campus with common areas: open kitchen with patio, chill-out rooms, and sport area.
- Team building activities.
- Multi-cultural environment, 10 different nationalities.
- As the 4thmajor city in France, Toulouse is the capital of Occitanie region. “La ville rose” is also known as the major European innovation hub and one of the fastest growing region in Europe.
START DATE & CONTRACT:
CDD - January 2019
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org