Deployment & System Operation Engineer
Do you dream of working at a fun and vibrant company, built on human values, where you’ll have the opportunity to thrive? Then look no further because UWINLOC can make it your reality! At UWINLOC, our company’s core values are shaped around excellence, professional fulfilment, and mutual respect to help each other succeed.
UWINLOC is one of the fastest growing scale-ups in Europe, founded in 2015, based in Toulouse, France and awarded on multiple occasions for our innovation in the industry (Volkswagen-Siemens, EIT Digital, Cap’Tronic, etc.). Thanks to a strong market traction for our solution, we have grown to be a team of 35 talented experts while rapidly growing in the industry.
We provide a unique solution to track and locate large amounts of assets. What do we mean by unique? NO BATTERY solution with 3D mapping and 30 centimeter precision tracking. This is a low cost tag compared to all other active technologies. Today, we have partners from seven different countries who have teamed up with us to become the new worldwide standard for indoor location.
We are looking today for a Deployment and System Operation Engineer to install Uwinloc products at our customers premises.
WHAT YOUR ROLE WILL CONSIST OF
As Deployment and System Operation Engineer you will drive the entire process, from the order receipt all the way to results to present internally at UWINLOC as well as to the clients.
In this context, you will:
- Manage customer service and support
- Manage planning and deployment.
- Configure the equipment and organize logistics activity according to the client’s needs: set up and test tags and beacons, perform demonstrations and conduct trainings for our clients.
- Define and implement system tests on customer premises.
- Create feedback reports on our product to the technical teams.
Autonomous, proactive fieldworker, able to show initiative and organization skills, scheduling, thoroughness and good ability to summarize information.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, diplomatic team worker, able to communicate with customers and multidisciplinary technical teams, able to transfer knowledge during training sessions.
- Have proven technical skills and knowledge in the telecommunications field: antennas, radiofrequencies.
- Field measurement process, maps reading & modelling and software development notions are a plus.
- Hold a generalist engineer degree in telecommunications or software & networks.
- Speak and write English fluently. Any other language is a plus.
- Hold a driver's license and be mobile to move in France and Europe.
- Have a European work permit
- Entry level accepted
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary packages.
- Relocation support if needed.
- Top level private healthcare insurance.
- Technical workshops, trainings, language courses.
- Possibility to move up in the company.
- Working with state of the art technologies and equipment.
- Campus with common areas: open kitchen with patio, chill-out rooms, and sport area.
- Team building activities.
- Multi-cultural environment, 10 different nationalities.
- As the 4thmajor city in France, Toulouse is the capital of Occitanie region. “La ville rose” is also known as the major European innovation hub and one of the fastest growing region in Europe.