Agile Project Manager
Description du Poste
As Agile Project Manager you will be part of the Program Management department. You will work closely with our Program Manager and the team leaders of the technical poles. Your missions will mainly concern the follow up and management of technical subjects ranging from electronics, tests and software.
In this context, you will:
- Responsible for defining and applying the right planning and management methodology for our development teams
- Acting as a coach and optimizing the processes within teams (e.g. Scrum, MAHD, SAFe)
- Working independently or leading an engineering team to meet project schedules
- Ideal application and continuous improvement of agile methods within different areas
- Working in cooperation with Program Manager, other Scrum Masters, Product Owners, as well as team members from different departments (e.g. product, marketing, business intelligence)
- Supporting your team with their self-organization in order to eliminate impediments
- Active development and maintenance of our culture of trust
- Following of technical projects with external partners from kick off to closure (e.g. Research labs, industrial partners, etc …). Responsibility of maintaining the technical team aligned with the progress of such external projects.
- Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering, Telecommunications or similar.
- MBA in Project Management and/or Product Engineering is a plus.
- 5+ years of experience as Agile Project Manager – Agile Development for Hardware Products as well as Software development
- Expert in leading teams working in multiple projects
- Extensive experience in hardware development from scratch until production line
- Enthusiasm for the development in an adventurous company living the start-up spirit
- Self-initiative, courage and pragmatism in order to identify and overcome impediments
- Hands-on mentality
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Ability to build strong working relationships across all functions and levels in the organization and externally, including with non-technical people
- Team player in multi-disciplinary teams, and collaborative in approach and style
- High level of personal integrity and accountability
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability of being emphatic
- Required fluency in written and spoken English and French. German and other languages would be a plus
- Experience in an international and multicultural company
- Experience in developing process for quality assurance
- Experience with management tools, e.g. Jira